Baddie Waltz Baddie Waltz

Pretty awesome! love the nostalgic yet somewhat modern feel i get from this. I cant place my finger on exactly what this style is either :/ but its awesome. so not much else to say about it!

metroidfannumber1 responds:

Thanks! that means a lot. and i know what you mean. kind of a past AND future feeling with this song. really hard to explain. maybe try to listen to "Image Fight"'s "final mission" theme and maybe you'll figure it out. or listen to some of the soundtracks from "fire barrel" which is also called "air assault". but i think "fire barrel" sounds cooler.

Xtrullor - Ego Death Xtrullor - Ego Death

There is SO MUCH CHILL LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU AND THIS TRACK. But for the sake of not going all nerdy on you track, let's just say that this is a extremely hardcore track which consists of a very appropriate amount of f*ck and yes. AGAIN back on topic, just a beautiful track. Keep it up Please :D

Xtrullor responds:

Will do, sir. Providing the appropriate amount of fuck and yes is the way to go, not enough people do it anymore.

21 Winters 21 Winters

O.o well Im all in to this shit now.
Hell ya! Hardcore!

Nought Location Nought Location

Damn! The build takes a while, kinda suspenseful of what u could hear, but still amazing for an intro.
the guitar was NOT what i expected and sounded amazing! the drums are so upbeat and hardcore.
i can really say this is one of my new fav songs.

Stop Yelling Stop Yelling

Dat. Drop.
Song was amazing! loved the vocals.

Black Hole Stephen Hawkin Black Hole Stephen Hawkin

Just, Hell yes.

Town, Flow Of Time, People Town, Flow Of Time, People

Yea, it is loud, but its very good! the ending should flow off more, but other then those, its reaaaalllly good!

Ice Cream Island Remix Ice Cream Island Remix

Nice remix! its very nostalgic!

Gear Switch Gear Switch

getting down to this! its nice and upbeat, but mellow too!
The bass and synth are making me jealous!
keep it up!

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Salvation Salvation

this song is epic! defiantly a good track. good everything!
Cant wait to hear more!