Deadly Space Action #22 Deadly Space Action #22

XD DAD YOU SALTY WHORE!

Madness Salvation Madness Salvation

amazing animation and everything! i really like this fan work

Pikmin: After Olimar Dies Pikmin: After Olimar Dies

this is pretty good, but the ending couldve used more, like credits or a better outro.

Running Roads Running Roads

its OK.... some things i noticed was that when to walk diagonally, you face the wrong way. its a small bug, but still seems like it shouldn't be there. really like the idea though. you should also make it so there is more coins to collect while crossing the street and 1Ups u an grab

TheGovernor responds:

Ahh good idea, I was going to add it, though I was finding the code a tad difficult :D

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

AMAZING! the EDM music was so nostalgic!

Collision on the road Collision on the road

very good game, smooth and quick

Baddie Waltz Baddie Waltz

Pretty awesome! love the nostalgic yet somewhat modern feel i get from this. I cant place my finger on exactly what this style is either :/ but its awesome. so not much else to say about it!

metroidfannumber1 responds:

Thanks! that means a lot. and i know what you mean. kind of a past AND future feeling with this song. really hard to explain. maybe try to listen to "Image Fight"'s "final mission" theme and maybe you'll figure it out. or listen to some of the soundtracks from "fire barrel" which is also called "air assault". but i think "fire barrel" sounds cooler.

Xtrullor - Ego Death Xtrullor - Ego Death

There is SO MUCH CHILL LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU AND THIS TRACK. But for the sake of not going all nerdy on you track, let's just say that this is a extremely hardcore track which consists of a very appropriate amount of f*ck and yes. AGAIN back on topic, just a beautiful track. Keep it up Please :D

Xtrullor responds:

Will do, sir. Providing the appropriate amount of fuck and yes is the way to go, not enough people do it anymore.

21 Winters 21 Winters

O.o well Im all in to this shit now.
Hell ya! Hardcore!

Obey Obey

I laughed so hard when i read the description XD i loved this part of the game, it was so funny...i dunno why either... probably cuz he got pissed at me every time i tried to dunk the can.

Rhunyc responds:

Haha, me too. It's great. :)

Nougat and Lucy Nougat and Lucy

haha pokeboobs... thats clever

Izayoi Izayoi

despite her beautiful breasts, the way shes posed and the expression on her face is kinda intoxicating. her eyes are amazing, even if they seem a tad bit bland, the way she looks and the blush are put together greatly. and the shaky kind of smile is kind of inviting. i love the way the hair is done also. this is an amazing piece!